Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Resolution

The last few days I was debateing to a resolution for the next year or not.  So I thought to try it this year but keeping it simple and fun. If I dont make the goal I set I am not worry about it I can keep trying till I get it.  
A New Year's resolution is a commitment that a person makes to one or more lasting personal goals, projects, or the reforming of a habit. This goal must be reached by the Next New Year. Keep in mind that this is a goal, not a wish and should be something that you as a person could strive for.
This lifestyle change is generally interpreted as advantageous. A New Year's Resolution is generally a goal someone sets out to accomplish in the coming year. Some examples include resolutions to donate to the poor more often, to become more assertive, or to become more environmentally responsible. A key element to a New Year's Resolution that sets it apart from other resolutions is that it is made in anticipation of the New Year, and new beginnings. People committing themselves to a new year's resolution plan to do so for the whole following year.
These are some of the goal that are out there  today
Popular goals include resolutions to:Improve well-being: lose weight, exercise more, eat better, drink less alcohol, quit smoking, stop biting nails
  • Improve finances: get out of debt, save money
  • Improve career: get a better job
  • Improve education: improve grades, get a better education, learn something new (such as a foreign language or music), study often,
  • Improve self: become more organized, reduce stress, be less grumpy, manage time, be more independent, perhaps watch less television, play less sitting-down video games
  • Take a trip
  • Volunteer to help others, practice life skills, use civic virtue, give to charity
For the year 2012, the top 5 resolutions, as identified by a SlideShare survey are:
  • Be financially-savvy
  • Read at least one book per month
  • Eat properly
  • Get enough sleep
  • Keep a journal of awesome moments
My goal for this year are.
1. Is to stay postive
      A.I am going make big changes in my life. 1. I am not going let be take control of me if they are not    older in me. 2. I run my own life none can run it for me. 3. I will do one positive thing for me to keep me from the bad feeling. I been having lately. I am sorry that I think that way.
       B.For the last month or so. i been practicing on being more postitive there where quite time i was negitve or feeling down. i wonder how many people like me this way. i know change is hard. i think i was doing it they think they can boss a disabilty or hanicapped around. i feel like starting a blog. if i this interest in writing. i want know your opinions on it. hobad w you think i doing      
2. Is to improve my skills
      A. To able to go to the special olympic state games
      B. to gain more confidence
      C. to get more strikes and spares

Good News i am able to go to the special Olympic state games for soccer and bowling over or at least bowling 100 or higher and i join a Monday bowling league with crc group. plus i am using my grandma bowling ball i am also happy with the confidence.

Bad News i am having a hard time with the positive attitude but i will continue to work on with friend and caseworker. plus i will tell me when i get angry or upset i will calm down and and think thing out before and after i react on the issues. i will trying and get dairy or a notebook to think and share with someone i can trust. i hope i can improve on this goal and make it on time to new year. i hope my friend can be  very supportive and willing to help  

No comments:

Post a Comment