Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Grief

Everyone lose somebody in there life. Take me for a example I lost my 3 grandparents. I know they are watching over me. I miss them deary because there are times I wish there was more time to spend with them. I know what memories I have of them will all be in my heart. The  thing they do for me I will remember them by. Plus two of our classmates died due to tragic accidents. I lost many other family member too.  
Grandpa Wilson-  When I get home from school I will ran up to his place since we live on the same property as him. I sorry i cant remember much of this person. All I know he died when I was little kid
Grandma Snyder- died Febuary 2008- because of cancer that suppose to start Chemotherapy that following week. She never got see my graduate from high school and be there for the open house party for me but I know one thing she was watching from heaven. Plus we even shared the same birthday together.     
Grandpa Snyder- September 2011- He use to call me his girl. He also died of cancer. I also miss this person tons. all the memories I have left is the fishing pole and trackle box that he give me and my brother that when my grandma was still alive.
There are times I have to look back at the pictures to keep those memories alive. Or try and do something that they loving makeing like my grandmas peanut bon bons.    
Alex sapp- died today two years ago. because a snowmobile accident. i didnt know alex well. All I knew the school that I used to go to was hurting when we return back. We were on christmas break at the time I know it was going be hard on the staff and students and friends of Alex.     
Tanya Reilly-April , 2010 I didnt know her much her neither. I know it was going be hard on the staff and students and friends of Tanya and her family. She died in a car accident
Even if the hoilday are rough on me. There are time I cry because I miss them. I know when I was at school or work and I found out I was really upset and crying. I also knew that my friend where there for the support and they where there when I need them. Like a shoulder to cry on to help me out or making me laugh. All I have left is my one grandma and lots of aunts and uncle and cousins.
 
Life Goes On
The rain will fall the snow will sparkle,
the tree's will blow and the birds will sing, children will dance flowers will grow,
music will ring and tears will flow,
ice will melt and memories felt.
Yesterday i was there, today i am not.
The angels called upon me and led me far away.
Tears will fall, hearts will break.
but i am still there in your heart.
I can still be felt.
close your eyes can you see me standing there? remember life goes on.
one day we will meet but until then enjoy what you have got.
If you ever need me just close your eyes and i will be there,
open your eyes and i will be gone,
now live your life and move on.
Remember i am only sleeping.
i will never be too far.
i will be that star shining down on you,
can you see it?
tonight i say goodbye,
tonight i shed my last tear,
i have to leave the angels are near.
Fall with the rain,
sparkle with the snow,
blow with the tree's
and sing with the birds,
dance with the children
and ring with the music,
enjoy yourself and be happy,
smile and cry sing and dance,
laugh and be sad.
share moments and express feelings.
stengthen and weaken.
love and smile.
you are still young, your life is yours.
forever will i miss you.
but now I've been laid to rest.
the angel came i got my wings.
i can fly, and i can sore
i can reach where I've never been before.

close your eyes see I'm still standing there.
I love you grandma, grandpa s. and grandpa w. Miss all three of you ton I wish you where still here. I wish that I spent more time with all three of you. The only part I hated was when I never say last good bye or I love you to them. I know one more thing we will are reunited in heaven.          

No comments:

Post a Comment