Thursday, December 29, 2011

the christmas gift

This year I was part of a Christmas that I will not forget but I will treasure forever. The  day the custodians of OHHS surprise me at walmart of course. I was in so shock. I was speechless. The reason behind that because I walk up to the the high school when ever I can to help them out. They all save up there pop bottles and save up afford money to pull this off. I am proud to say this i am out of a Columbia coat and in a much better warm one.
This year me and a family member decide to give back to those help us out this last year. Plus who was alone for this Christmas.  We made cookies, breads, haystacks and three different kind of chocolate cover pretzels. it was kind of fun to see everyone faces as they receive from us. they will remain in my heart forever. I hope the family that receive something from us that are touch. I know one thing i pay it forward this year
One of the people i pick was my friend and her family from Gladwin mi. My reason is because they help us out and saling a property and she was my best friend and we have sleep over at each other houses and going on bowling day with me and my other friends. Their comment to was me where. Thank you for the gift basket Violet. That's very thoughtful. Merry Christmas! and very nice thank you.
Plus even got the hazel back we give her some goodies too. Plus she give us a turkey.   
Plus we got our neighbor with the surprises. I am thankful all there help this year and get us where we are finally there. I hope who ever got the gift pass on to another person   
we wish you a merry Christmas,
we wish you a merry Christmas,
we wish you a merry Christmas,
and a happy new year!
Good tiding to you.
and all your kin,
good tiding for Christmas 
and happy new year!
 ,we wish you a merry Christmas,
we wish you a merry Christmas,
we wish you a merry Christmas,
and a happy new year!
There are reason these people got pick and I am happy for them. The only bad part is i am final tired of baking  good but i have more to do. Till next Christmas season. I hope everyone has a happy new year. I hope it continues to get better for you    
  

No comments:

Post a Comment