Thursday, April 19, 2012

off to special olymipic local games and state games

well i have start another sport this year and it track and field. yes i am still bowling with the special olympic bowling team. i thought i wouldnt get in with bowling but  i did. so i had a tough decsion to make go with bowling with 2 event or go as a track player with 3 event. so i pick track over bowling. because i thought and talk with another person that me and my ball was ready to go and i want to try a lighter ball because my was a 14 pound bowling ball.
with track on saturaday practice and bowling thursday i am putting in a lot of time into the whole idea getting healthly. i put the best food into my body and i will try and excerise daily to improve my running throwing and jumping skills. yes these are event i am doing. i am doing 100m dash, softball throw and standing long jump. with only one day to practice i deicde to do throw it into overtime. because at home i sit on my lazy butt and watch tv. and the only excerise i get is walking to and from the high school and walk to and from practice. as track goes i will keep updateing this let you all know the progress i am making. know if i can just keep my brother out of my track snack i will be doing good.

No comments:

Post a Comment