Saturday, February 4, 2012

A tribute to someone special to me

Today 3 year ago i lost a very loving family to me. I miss her dearly to me. That is my grandma. she went to heaven today. There are time I wish  that we spent more time with her. When I found out that she died i thought it was a snow day but it wasn't  so i went down stairs to see what going on. then my family told me that grandma has past away. I was crying. My family member call us in to school to let them know that brother and i where going be absent for a couple day because of the funreal. We went to school to pick up our homework for the day we where going be gone. Some of my teacher where understanding what happen to us. I had to going and go see all of my teacher the only i didnt see was mr. hawkins and i had a sub for one of my other class. One of my teachers let me off the hook with no homework. i got all my homework from my teacher and i saaid bye to my friends that took alittle longer then my brother that was a freshmen at the time and i was a sophomore. after we got our homework we had to go to kmart and get us some clothes for the funreal or the trip down to Jacksonville ill and  i was on crutches at the time because my spine my right ankle and end up with it broken 6 month later because my brother chase me down the stairs with a remote and a game and a cellphone probley. Why is it hard on me because we had the same birthdays and every trip we make down there where suprise to me. She even live across the dollar genral and a dairy queen down the road from them and a beautiful park also near by. I rember that we grandma and i celebrate our birthday when we where down in jacksonville il.   she never got to see me at my graduation cremony or my open house or help my family prepare for  the party. i was still happy that all my other family member could make it up here for my day for the hard work i put in for my schooling and them help with the prepareness of the party get the place ready to celebrate a milestone for her grandaugther .  i know one thing she was watching eveything from heaven. when we got down to jacksonville we got in late but we all found our place to sleep. The next day my grandpa to us all out for breaskfast at his favorite place. I also wrote a letter to my grandma so she can read it. i dont rember what it said inside that letter. i wish that i live closer to my grandparents. i will alway cherish the memories i have of them. i wasnt ready for her to leave yet but i will rejoin her on heaven with rest of my family. it was even fun when my uncle toke us canoeing it was fun to watch them tip over in the canoes. i thought grandma had a couple of laugh about them doing that. now she miss many more milestones in my like see me in sports track and field, soccer and now basketball. what other milestones see us growing up. and see get my awards that i know that she was proud of me.  

I Miss You

I think about you all the time,
And everyday it hurts to cry.
So much has happened in my life,
I'm not sure how hard to try.

Tears are falling constantly,
My heart hurts everyday.
I think about your beautiful smile,
That I pray I see again someday.

The sweet smell of your perfume,
Has slowly faded away.
But all your helpful teachings,
Are always here to stay.

I can't express how much you taught me,
So much I can't explain.
All the times I can remember,
Never once heard you complain.

So many hearts were broken,
The day God called you home.
It seems as though each one of us,
Were left to survive alone.

I know there was a reason,
That you had to leave.
To keep us in your watchful eyes,
So now in God I really do believe.


No comments:

Post a Comment