Tuesday, April 30, 2013

it that time of year

well today after i got home from class. i got a phone call from one of my coaches saying that i made it to the Special Olympic track and field state games for this year. i thought i will never make it. but it was a surprise to me since i didnt know if i was going or not. i was hoping to find out after local games. i guess sooner the better. we had our first practice last saturday . i didnt feel so confident in me with one new event. i guess i am going have to try harder. the event i am doing is the 100m run, 200m run and standing long jump far as i know. it kinda sit in by now i let some people know that is very close to me. that my family and friends. a least i dont have to wait for the call. i came so far from last year. i want to thank my coaches ,my friends and my family .  for the encouragement, supporting and other thanks thank you. i will keep you post what happening in my world

No comments:

Post a Comment